Question:
does having a baby keep you from living your dreams to be an actress
2008-07-31 16:21:55 UTC
I am 22 years old and pregnant. I have dreaming of being an actress/singer for years and feel like I was getting close. will keeping this baby destroy my dreams
Five answers:
Jaded....
2008-07-31 16:30:17 UTC
Im sorry but yes, a baby is alot to handle and with an actress career and a baby, not so good.
?
2016-12-10 20:31:36 UTC
often times the main loving ingredient you're able to do on your newborn is to allow somebody else to safeguard him and raise him. it particularly is in no way an uncomplicated selection, yet protecting him interior the kin is a sturdy thought. although, the terrific place for a toddler is with a ascertain, no remember if it particularly is risk-free and plausible. have you ever regarded into childcare? in case you have a decrease income, there are places which will grant childcare that are backed by the government. or maybe your aunt can safeguard your toddler until you're finished with college. with any luck, it particularly is actual no longer long. i will see which you like your son, yet sure, parenting is probably actual the toughest ingredient interior the worldwide to do, even in a 2-ascertain kin. I pray which you will make a good selection and that your toddler will enhance up in a loving homestead.
BarbiiedoLL15
2008-07-31 16:36:49 UTC
1st of all....NO baby ask"s 2 be in this world u bring them here...if you want to be come a singer or actress which by the way is a one in a million chance....den び shud have thought about dat before u opened upp ya legs...iii nooo the truth hurst but take it from a 15 yr old mother who loves her child & nothing can destroy her dreams...NOOO jus noo u will have 2 put your dreams onn hold...you can always get an abortion & kill your 1st BORN good luck =] hope ii help...

Ps....mOTherhood is a wonderfull thing
Lynette S
2008-07-31 16:32:02 UTC
you can still be an actress many people will tell you no but if you want to and believe you can then you will be able to
M0mmyM0d3
2008-07-31 16:31:51 UTC
A baby can only hold you back from things if you allow it to