Question:
what was the last thing that really ticked you off of YA?
2009-03-27 19:20:42 UTC
I'm not a very confrontational person and I try to stay away from sections that will get me worked up, but every now and then someone says something that I'm like why is this person being so mean or dumb etc...
I think the last thing that upset me was someone bashing someone for being on food stamps, anyone can be one really bad illness away from being on food stamps. Especially in this economy.
So do you like to stir the pot and do you love the sections that have the most controversial topics? What gets to you?
Three answers:
2009-03-27 19:27:34 UTC
This whole site in general is ticking me off lately... Everyone is acting like such babies.. If I find a serious question, I will to the best of my ability give an honest informative opinion. But when I find a stupid one.. I like to use a little humor in my reply to get a chuckle. Well this stupid broad says.. "my boyfriend is out of town, and I am looking for something fun, exciting, and new to do while he is away." I replied.. " CALL ME" That it.. nothing more, and the little brat reported me to YA. If I could find her I would ***** slap her in a second.
Zeera
2009-03-27 19:30:20 UTC
I don't usually go to sections, but scan the list for interesting Qs.

I try not to 'stir the pot', but I sure find myself sticking up for the underdog.

I'm liberal, so some of those selfish, stingy, racist, egotistical, judgmental, condescending, non-inclusive and 'unshareful' types of comments provoke me to respond.

If only the shoes were on some other feet, eh?
♥Just Another Broken Heart♥
2009-03-27 19:31:58 UTC
the subjects that really get me worked up are religious questions and politics.

religious ones because nobody agrees on anything.. and it messes with my head (like what i believe).

politics because they're just stupid lol

=]