Question:
how do I call social services??? where will I go if I get taken away?
rockergirl560
2009-01-27 17:07:39 UTC
Last year someone called social services on my mom because someone found out she broke my thumb and hits me. She made me lie about it and I was scared what would happen if they took me away. My mom says I will go to a foster home and my other family members can't take me. my dad doesn't live with me and he left us when I was 3. I can't go with him but maybe my 24 year old sister or get adopted? I've had enough of the abuse emotional and physical. She forces me to take antipsychotic pills and I'm not psychotic she just says I have a bad attitude and pills can calm me down. It makes me throw up and get sick. And she hits me and leaves bruises. I decided that I'm going to try and get away but how can I? What number do I call. I live in california near los angeles. Should I just deal with it until I'm 18..I'm 15 almost 16 now. I really need help. My siblings just ignore it, I'm the only one she abuses and I feel like she seriously has a mental disorder and an addiction to prescription drugs like pain killers.
Five answers:
peachy girl
2009-01-27 17:16:43 UTC
Eeek! I normally wouldnt advise this but I feel for you! If your sister is willing, yes she can become your guardian. Otherwise, it is a foster home and those can be pretty scary, too. Do you have a local pastor/clergy member that could help find you somewhere to go or a family that could help. The toll free # is 800-540-4000. PLease think this through
Birute M
2009-01-27 17:25:54 UTC
DUDE!! YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO CALL A that NUMBER THAT THOSE GIRLS JUST GAVE U!! U CANT LET THIS HAPPEN TO U ALL UR LIFE! U NEED TO BE HEALTHY! AND U WONT GET TAKEN AWAY ANYONE FAR>>U COULD STILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH UR FAMILY IF U NEED TO BUT SHEESH..UR MOM HAS SERIOUSLY SOME ISSUES IF SHE HAS THE NERVE TO HIT U! GO GET HELP IMMEDIATLY..IM SO SAD FOR U. :'(
2009-01-27 17:39:25 UTC
WHAT THE HELL? Where's your COMMON SENSE?

You're going through a lot. I do know what it feels like. Well, I did. For one hour. -.-

BUT SHOULDN'T YOU CALL 911? You don't have to tell the world. ASK YOURSELF! If you're complaining, tell the police about your abuse. They'll HELP YOU.
2009-01-27 17:21:38 UTC
answer above. save some money. if she cuts the line for the home phone. when u call. cry. it help full. and screw ur mom to hell. that just no human rights
2009-01-27 17:15:39 UTC
YOU NEED TO CALL CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES IMMEDIATLY. THE NUMBER IS 1(800) 540-4000. PLEASE CALL NOW. THAT IS NOT OK OR SAFE. YOUR RELATIVES WILL TAKE YOU, YOUR MOM IS JUST TRYING TO SCARE YOU.