Question:
My boyfriend is starting to control me. what do I do? help?
2008-08-05 00:57:57 UTC
I am 13 and he is 15.
He has to stay with me for the rest of the summer while his parents are away and we are usually home alone.
He tell me to give him head and I'd say no and he would slap me and also when he told me to take my clothes off and bend over I would say no and he would hit me until I give in to it!
What should I do before it gets completely out of hand??
Please help?!?!
Thirteen answers:
2008-08-05 01:22:22 UTC
Yo wtf fck his azz up and break up wid his azz

then tell ya parents
KIm
2008-08-05 08:10:26 UTC
It is already out of hand!! If he is hitting you to make you preform sexual acts, he is raping you. You need to tell your mom what is going on, and let your parents handle it. You definitely don't need to be in a relationship like this, it will only get worse with time. If he is hitting and slapping at 15 to make you perform sexually what will he be doing to you when he is 18? 19? 20? etc.
2008-08-05 08:16:09 UTC
I know it's humiliating to think of involving your parents in something like this, but you need to respect yourself enough to not let this guy control you and slap you around like this. He doesn't love you. Love is not controlling, violent, or pushy.

Don't give him another opportunity to push you around like this. Go to your mom, a fellow woman, and tell her you need to talk to her about something personal. Tell her you don't feel comfortable about being alone with your boyfriend anymore. If she asks why not, tell her that he slaps you and forces you to take your clothes off. You need to show your emotions to her, and tell her that you couldn't take it anymore and didn't know where else to turn.

Your house is NOT your boyfriend's only place to stay this summer. Your parents would NEVER allow anyone to treat their daughter like this, and they'll probably just contact his parents who will have to find somewhere else for him to stay.

Show respect for yourself by standing up for your wellbeing. Don't wait another day. I can't stand the thought of this happening to you. Get help NOW!!
2008-08-05 08:21:10 UTC
Tell your parents... That's called rape.... you are disturbed because I don't think any parents would leave a 13 and a 15 year old bf/gf home alone... not to mention I doubt he would be living with you...

I can't believe this is what you are wasting your summer vacation on.
Bethy4
2008-08-05 08:54:11 UTC
Your are 13 and he is 15, um, you need to close your mouth and stop the bending over - ditch the loser and stay in school, because with the work experience you seem to have, you will be limited in careers. God Bless.
Saucy B
2008-08-05 08:20:55 UTC
'Starting to control you' - no what he is doing is physically assaulting you - its a crime, its illegal, he is MAD.

LEAVE the relationship. He sounds a Grade A Nut Job

Why do you think this is all you deserve in a relationship?

You need to get out of your current mind set - he is NOT NORMAL
Littlemissunshine
2008-08-05 08:02:24 UTC
Omg tell your parents call his and carry a bat when he tells you to do something beat his ******* *** and throw him out.
lt991
2008-08-06 01:47:44 UTC
Tell your parents !
Sara
2008-08-05 08:01:25 UTC
Uhm.. how bout breaking up with him and kicking him out.. and then telling ur parents!
My cat drinks bong water
2008-08-05 08:58:29 UTC
5 days ago he was only bringing up sex not abusing you.. get your stories straight.
2008-08-05 08:16:19 UTC
Dumb him its NOT worth it!! ive been in this type of thing before!
2008-08-05 08:06:31 UTC
call the cops and get a restrainging oder again the loser.. and never see him again
tonuprocker
2008-08-05 08:01:53 UTC
its allready out of hand!,speak to an adult immedietly