Question:
ladies...how would you feel if?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
ladies...how would you feel if?
27 answers:
yeahh
2008-11-09 08:44:57 UTC
=0 in the bedroom, theres nothing id like more than that! but in public, id be soooooo embarassed to! id advise you to tell him ASAP. just say that u dont mind it in the bedroom, behind closed doors; but he needs to calm his hormones in public! I totallly understand that; thats crazy and u shud def tell him to stop, but really get mad a lil cuz if u say it in a kind way he probably wont listen...

guys are guys; cant live with them, cant live without em! =/
gorcorps
2008-11-09 08:43:47 UTC
Simple, tell him to stop in public. If you're not comfortable with it, then he should understand and try to stop.
2008-11-09 08:43:37 UTC
tell him to stop. tell him it doesnt turn you on and that its embarrassing.

also tell him it will be more rewarding if he stops doing it in public and waits to do it in the bedroom.
2008-11-09 08:45:17 UTC
my ex did the same thing! it drove me crazy, just tell him you love it in private but it needs to stay in the bedroom and it embarasses you in public. that's what i did and he stopped being so obnoxious about it and he would still do it but only if people weren't around but he thought he was being sneaky so i'm pretty sure he still loved it haha that way you both win. hope that helps :)
2008-11-09 08:44:30 UTC
you tell him not to spank you in public!!!!! or you can start spanking him... well, if you can't beat them... join them!!
Curious
2008-11-09 08:44:05 UTC
Tell him to stop. Tell him not to do it in public and that it's not a turn on for you. But also tell him what is a turn on in PRIVATE! If the spanking is great in the bedroom, let him know that - you don't want to turn him off completely. Just set boundaries.
Mae
2008-11-09 08:44:02 UTC
Have you asked your fiance to stop doing in public? Or spank him back and see how he feels!?!
2008-11-09 08:54:54 UTC
the last guy I was seeing used to spank me in public (not so much in the bedroom). I felt like he was doing it do get attention b/c he did it when his guys friends were around and he kinda had that bad *** reputation. Why don't you just straightforwardly tell your fiance not to do it in public places? do you feel uncomfortable about doing so? it always helps to give people a reason first when telling them not to do something. you can say something like "those kids are watching. it makes me feel embarrassed. save it for the bedroom."
purplegrass
2008-11-09 08:44:17 UTC
wel im not near quite ready for marrige near a boyfriend, but i do think that is very rude to do that in public. I kno i kno why take advice from a kid, but maybe just have a talk with him idk, but i hope i helped.
smiless :D
2008-11-09 08:43:20 UTC
That would bug the H*ll out of me...ask him to quit and be SERIOUS!!!!!!

Mine?

https://answersrip.com/question/index?qid=20081108114828AAgu1xP
AliveNside
2008-11-09 08:47:31 UTC
Did you tell him it is degrading to you to have such a ghetto PDA happen all the time? That it is your booty and you have already told him to knock it off? That getting a turn on in front of people at the bank is highly inappropriate, that you aren't his sex toy to use when ever he wants?

Everytime he does it, do something back to him that he does not like.... I suggest smacking his *** back to kind of take away the sex aspect of it in front of others and make it more of a playful thing that a couple does to eachother.

If you do something--the same thing-- to him everytime he smacks your butt in public, then he will either stop doing it, or it won't be a sex thing anymore.

Good luck ;)
!Honey!
2008-11-09 08:52:58 UTC
My fiance use to do the same thing to me.. i was flattered.. and it never bothered me.. until one day i saw a couple in the supermarket whispering and making a face that showed how disrespectful we were... so what i did was i told him how i felt and how we were making others feel uncomfortable.. and he agreed with me.. so talking and expressing how you feel is the best way... that's all you need to do now.. just let him know in the bedroom is the best and most suitable.. hope this helps

"Honey"
Melmac
2008-11-09 08:46:31 UTC
Tell him just what you've told us. It's great in the bedroom but you'd rather he didn't do it in public because it embarrasses you. If he does it after you tell him how it makes you feel, then I'd seriously wonder if he was the right man for you. If he doesn't respect your feelings, how great can he be?
Maddy M
2008-11-09 08:45:59 UTC
Just tell him how you feel. Tell him you like it in the bedroom, but not in public, say that you find it annoying now. He will understand. If you want your marriage to work, you have to tell him that stuff.
ramonita
2016-05-27 03:35:08 UTC
a life-size anatomically correct doll? to 'replace' you when you're not around? okay, this is weird and funny and i am LMAO. look at it this way. you should be thankful that it's not a co-worker he's doing it with. but if it were me, i'd be huffy and probably go home to my mother's for a few days until my husband comes to get me. why don't you talk to your husband?
paigey poo
2008-11-09 08:51:53 UTC
this is hilarious. im 12 so this hasn't ever happened to me, but, maybe he just wants more attention, or it could mean he just wants more sex. maybe just for a shot try doing it to him to see if it embarrass him. or maybe try really like talking to him about that really bothering you, and if you guys want kids, would you ever do that in front of them?

if you think about it all he really is trying to say that he really LOVES you, and your ***.
MMMMMMMMMMMM DOT
2008-11-09 08:47:42 UTC
Send me a Picture of ur ghetto booty or it never happend...
NicoleElizabeth
2008-11-09 08:45:12 UTC
tell him not to do tht in public cuz you dont need everyone watchin him spank you..its a lil rude
2008-11-09 08:46:08 UTC
I'd tell him to stop- tell him to save it for the bedroom.
2008-11-09 08:43:53 UTC
Tell him how disrespected you feel, and if that doesn't work, give him a taste of his own medicine by returning the favor: indulge in a habit that annoys him publicly, and then go "How does it feel?"
2008-11-09 08:44:25 UTC
Tell him stop! Dat would bug me 2!
mansa j
2008-11-09 08:47:47 UTC
ur feelings r absolutely right even i would have felt embaressed in the public tell me not to do it.

.
Cupcake
2008-11-09 08:43:47 UTC
My fiance does this too haha! Just learn to deal with it, I find it funny! :D
lalababycakes
2008-11-09 08:44:41 UTC
congratz on havin a donkey...but u need to tell him to lay off foreals...cause thats not cool in public...ask him, and tell him that that is apart of a marriage, to listen to your mate. so if he wants to marry you he needs to respect your feelings...
Casey H
2008-11-09 08:44:59 UTC
tell them to stop being a noob
mommyof2
2008-11-09 08:44:10 UTC
As your relationship progresses he will probably do this less often.tell him how you feel.
troble # one?
2008-11-09 08:44:26 UTC
Talk to him..