Question:
Is it possible to not be able to have Orgasm?
Hippo
2008-12-22 10:26:53 UTC
I get wet but I haven't had an orgasm.
Is something wrong with me?
can you tell me ways to get one?
Four answers:
2008-12-22 10:33:10 UTC
well most usully have them...but i have questions on how and what you have tryed..if you would like some ideas and answer some questions about it just email me. a lot of times this can be something that happened in childhood or the way we were raised.
marie
2008-12-22 18:33:14 UTC
THIS ISNT FUNNY BUT I WAS MARRIED FOR 7 YRS AND I NEVER HAD ONE...THAN I GOT A DIVORCE AND MET A MAN THAT TAUGHT ME ALL ABOUT MY BODY AND SOME..LOL..YA JUST HAVE TO BE WITH A PARTNER THAT WILL SPEND TIME ON UR BODY AND TEACH YA...
2008-12-22 18:30:57 UTC
Can you orgasm by masturbating ?

Have you tried a vibrator ?

Perhaps you have a bad lover..