Question:
What does this mean? Someoe help. Dont forget im a freshmen and he is a jr.?
2008-10-27 18:21:33 UTC
So like 4 weeks ago at my homecoming I danced with this guy, and after that we didnt talk. Oh and by the way im a freshman and he is a jr. This weekend I hung out with some friends and he came over. We all went to the football game but got board and went back to his car. We cuddle and stuff and i got dared to make out with him and i did. After that he kept kissing my neck then went close to my mouth and went away so i guessed he wanted to kiss again so i kissed him and we ened up kissing the rest of the night he even told his friend to drive home. He dropped me off at my house and i left my phone in his car so he came back to give it to me. And when i took it he said "cant i get a kiss' and i kissed him on the check. Dont forget we have never talked much. And today at school i walked by him and he came up to me and hugged me. What does this mean? Was he just using me when i was in his car?
One answer:
Anna F
2008-10-28 17:20:44 UTC
well I think that he likes you, but since you are a freshmen, he might be thinking about what his friends will say. Go slow. Give him room. He may end up saying what he wants, or not. But if you only are making out and not talking in another few months, he is using you. The only one that will tell you what he feels is him and he might in time.