Question:
Do you like reunions? Yes or No? Why?
Pretty Lady
2008-11-27 19:32:03 UTC
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

I just finished eating my mother's delicious turkey. I'm full.

Today my brother in law came over and it was so awkward. He's been dating my little sister for about two yrs now, he's 16, and this is the first time he came over and the whole family was present. I get along with him pretty well, but we don't really talk much, I mean we don't have to, right?
What I'm trying to say is that if it is normal to feel awkward or whatever you want to call it around brother and sister in law's that although you may know them for years, feel like strangers because you don't know them that well. Do you get me?
One answer:
2008-11-27 19:39:08 UTC
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU TOO!!! =)

Yeah, totally. I'm kinda like that with my cousins. I knew them for years, and we created this huge distance from each other. So it'll definitely be awkward for me to see them again, and have nothing to talk about.