Question:
Who do you think is the best person to come to for advice?
Music Addict
2009-02-16 20:41:23 UTC
Because i have this question to ask someone i know? Its not personal or anything but like. Who would you go to for advice?
Eleven answers:
2009-02-16 20:49:04 UTC
I go to God for advice, he is the wisest guy I know!
Lusc
2009-02-17 04:56:14 UTC
Depends on what kind of advice. But anyways, I would go with my cousin, who is practically like my sister. She's undeniably the closest person to me and is much older with lots of experience. She's not the most mature person. So if it's something serious, I would go to my uncle's fiance, whom I'm very close with. She's wise, experience and rational. She doesn't choose sides.
<3
2009-02-17 04:48:08 UTC
It depends on the closeness you have with someone.

You can either go to your sister, best friend and heck, even your mother!

If you feel closer to your best friend than any one else you really know, then turn to her/him for advice and the same thing for your sister and your mother.

Believe it or not, mothers do know whats best for their kids even if they seem harsh. Even if you believe that they don't know everything, sooner or later, you'll learn that they DO know everthing
thalilflareongirl
2009-02-17 04:48:21 UTC
Well,A really good friend would be a great advice helper.Even a teacher would be awesome.If you need anything though,I am always here to help. :)
Nick
2009-02-17 04:46:54 UTC
I Find it always easiest to talk to my sister, but on occasion i'll ask my best friend.
2009-02-17 04:46:39 UTC
My aunt.. But honestly everyone is different.. Thats really all up to you
2009-02-17 04:45:59 UTC
parents...a close friend..sister/brother...guidence counseler...a teacher (preferably a young cool one who'll listen and you can trust)
Brandi R
2009-02-17 04:47:47 UTC
YOUR BEST FRIEND SISTER OR A CLOSE CLOSE TEACHER
Tinz
2009-02-17 04:45:00 UTC
wat do u mean?

should we advise u or r we speakin 4 ourselves?

id go 2 my sister or best friend.
oXkarynaXo
2009-02-17 04:45:41 UTC
i think me