Question:
ahh...please help me. how do i fix this?
2009-03-12 13:21:38 UTC
okay. we have been dating for almost 6 months now. things have been good for the most part. but sometimes he acts like he doesnt care about me or our relationship. he is a jerk around his friends and so nice when we're just alone. when we are together at school he always kids and jokes around his friends. i dont really feel anything at al anymore. but i just cant break up with him...sometimes i try to pick fights with him just to feel something! and he makes me mad al the time cause he doesnt act like he cares about me or anything! hes so nice sometimes but...ahh! idk. what do i do. how can i make him show that HE DOES CARE. im sick of tryin to pick fights to try to make things work. i like him so much.. how can i show how much it hurts that he doesnt show that he does...he says he does care...he just dont act like it. and it hurts! idk what to do.
Five answers:
Mommyof2
2009-03-12 13:26:48 UTC
Start distancing yourself from him then you'll really see how much he cares... he'll either be begging for your attention or at least have to open up to you because you're not giving him the attention you normally do.
Meez Nikki3 BAByy*
2009-03-12 20:28:10 UTC
Of course it's going to hurt if he doesn't act like he cares, it's only normal. Don't pick fights with him because it won't help. Let him know that you feel hurt when he acts the way that you say he acts in front of his friends and at school and what you don't like that he is doing. If he doesn't know how to change that, tell him ways that he can do things that will make you feel better. If you want to leave him then do it, don't stay in a r-ship that is making you feel miserable. It's not worth it. You want to be as happy as you can be and if he continues and still doesn't do anything, let it go. He'll eventually realize that he does need to change and if he doesn't realize it, it's his loss. He missed out on a great girl for him.
sergeantfan
2009-03-12 20:31:32 UTC
Yeah I agree with Tiffany, start rejecting him a little bit and see what happens. Obviously if he really cares he would be begging to get your attention, if he doesn't then, unfortunately, you have to break up with this guy or at least talk to him. Hope this was useful!
cassiefuller92
2009-03-12 20:28:48 UTC
if you say you don't feel anything then break up you should have to try to pick fight to make it work sometime things just don't work no matter how hard you try. and no guy should treat you different no matter who he is with so you just need to end things and move on to something better.
2009-03-12 20:24:49 UTC
break up....

u dont wanna be rihana...