Question:
A woman that does not like oral?
kirbdog15
2009-02-13 08:25:50 UTC
Trying to figure this one out. Her and I talked last night about improving our sex life and she said that she does not oral pleasure and never has? Why?
Six answers:
2009-02-13 08:38:38 UTC
some women r not comfortable with oral
Glen
2009-02-13 16:34:06 UTC
Some woman just dont feel comfortable with it. Not a big deal...really. There are other ways to improve your sex life. Talk to her about it though! She may have a good reason why she doesnt prefer it.
extremely studious i swear
2009-02-13 16:33:56 UTC
sometimes the thoughts of a man being down there having a root about far outweighs the pleasure that a woman gets from oral sex. not everyone wants to expose themselves that much esp if they're sensitive about how they look down there. respect her wishes.
Emilio Z
2009-02-13 16:53:45 UTC
wow thats wack, find a real girl that likes to do oral. theres more girls/women out there
2009-02-13 16:30:57 UTC
Without a doubt that hoe needs to be dumped believe me i know what im talking about.
chicken soup
2009-02-13 16:32:35 UTC
matthew h has issues

she doesnt like it, so what