Question:
how can i win him over?
2009-02-20 23:55:06 UTC
Two years ago after a huge row I cheated on my boyfriend of three years. He found out confronted me and I admitted it.
Ever since then I've had a really big insecurity that he's going to do the same thing to me.
He met a woman twice last year behind my back but he didn't sleep with her, he said he met her to escape my nagging and accusations. But he realised what he was doing was wrong and cut her off completely.
Last week was valentines and had a bad football game and cancelled our plans. I was so upset and thought he was with someone else.
We've broken up over this now and I don't know what to do. I love him and we when spoke last night he says he's still in love with me.
I've tried to explain that if he was a little more attentive to my needs I.e. days which are important to me, sticking to our plans etc. I would feel more secure.
Two answers:
2009-02-21 00:00:16 UTC
You cheated on him...Your never feel secure as you have given him a free ticket to do it back to you...Sorry but it wont ever work now.
Big_Ron
2009-02-21 00:00:39 UTC
you two should play twister