Question:
Im pregnant and I am an "A" & "B" student and a senior(age 17). Do anyone have advice at how to tell my mother?
LovelyDiva09
2008-09-25 10:51:24 UTC
I AM MY MOTHERS PRIDE AND JOY AND SHE THINKS HIGHLY OF ME. WE ARE ALREADY LOOKING AT COLLEGES AND EVERYTHING. A BABY WON'T STOP MY DREAMS BUT THEY JUST HAVE TO PUT ON HOLD FOR AWHILE. I KNOW ITS A HUGH RESPONSIBILITY AND I THINK SHE MIGHT JUST GIVE UP BEING THE MOTHER SHE WAS BEFORE.
Three answers:
Panda
2008-09-25 10:56:33 UTC
I was the same, and I just told her, she was fine, everything turns out ok as far as them accepting the situation. You know you can get a good education and still work and provide and be a good mother and have a good future ahead of you. I did it, Im not 21 with a 3 1/2 year old and happier then ever before and I couldnt imagine my life without my little boy, best thing that ever happened to me. Im still in college and have a good job also and looking forward to bigger and better things all the time. And my mom adores her grandbaby=]
WoodenHeart
2008-09-25 18:11:22 UTC
She will be proud of you that you came to tell her, but will be upset for awhile. I have a feeling she will be supportive of you - your mother will always love you. That's what mothers do.
anonymous_girl
2008-09-25 18:04:03 UTC
Most likely she will be dissapointed. Since your so young, but you just need to tell her the truth....she may be very upset at first but she will come around.

Good luck.