Question:
Newcommers's dillema :)?
2008-12-11 23:41:01 UTC
ok i've known this girl for a few months now and really like her for the person she is.The thing that's keeping me from telling her what i feel for her is that she has been in a relationship for 2 and a half years before and she broke up with him early this year without giving a reason and she's feelin real bad about it now and so is planning to go back to him. She says he loves her a lot but says she's lost her feelings for him. Now, i dont know if this is the only reason she broke up coz it sounds naive... but that's what she told me and as far as i know her she aint lying.

Now ,I dont want to hurt her in any way doing something stupid and i'm sure she feels the same.
So what i need to know is if i'm worth her and if she is ready to get into another relationship. I know she is the best person to tell me about this but i want to know from u people as to what i should do next... :)
One answer:
Paul
2008-12-11 23:56:14 UTC
Too much baggage right now, she needs time to heal. Give her space.