Question:
do guys really have a brunnette or blonde prefrence?? and if they do why?
Brooke k.
2009-01-01 10:00:25 UTC
and how come no one like red heads?
Four answers:
DreamDressBridal
2009-01-01 10:03:46 UTC
People in general have a specific type of look they are naturally drawn to, not just men. My husband prefers brunettes.

Plenty of guys like red heads. My ex-husband certainly did.
ILUVdogs
2009-01-01 18:06:50 UTC
I am a brunette and i think that they have a red head or blonde preference. Red heads because they are unique and blondes because of story's and movies about them. Its dumb. Don't feel down. Plus, that is not all guys.
Sixty
2009-01-01 18:04:14 UTC
No preference, including red heads.
2009-01-01 18:05:04 UTC
well yes they do. Because you know alot of girls like to dye their hair. and sometimes they put it to light or to dark and you can tell but some are just attracted to what looks good on a girl to them.